A Cincinnati Boxing Program
That Changes Lives
To apply, please print out this form and bring it to the gym on your first day.
- Provide at-risk children, adolescents, and young adults with a world-class safe training facility and access to clean, safety-approved boxing gloves and protective equipment in good condition
- Build strong foundation for physical health, strength and fitness by teaching boxing fundamentals (coordination, footwork, mobility, balance, coordination, weight management, nutrition)
- Improve mental and emotional health by developing skills necessary for excelling in the sport of boxing (self-confidence, focus, determination, self-discipline, goal setting, time management, impulse control, self-awareness, self-respect, self-efficacy, redirecting anger/aggression)
- Promote social health and pro-social behaviors in a collaborative team training environment (sportsmanship, coaching/mentoring, sense of direction, self-worth, character, self-reflection, mutual aid and support)
- Continue developing and maintaining a successful boxing team capable of competing in USA Boxing and Golden Gloves shows and tournaments at the local, regional, national, and international levels, and producing national champions and Olympians
Amateur BoxingThat Develops Boys And Girls
Our amateur boxing programs are open year round to young men and women, ages 8 to 18, at all levels of physical fitness. Whether you are just starting out, focused on getting back into shape or looking for a physical challenge there is a program designed for you.
Monday - Friday: 4:30pm - 7:30pm